Marketplace Commerce Solution
Fulfilling Your Expectations
Marketplace eCommerce Solution
Uniting marketplace and eCommerce features across a single solution facilitates superior management across vendor, merchandiser, and customer relationships.
From vendor managed catalogs to merchandiser approved content to single cart customer checkout, Broadleaf's Marketplace eCommerce Solution controls them all.
Build your own enterprise-level, multi-vendor solution leveraging Broadleaf's microservice-based solution.
THE BROADLEAF DIFFERENCE
Providing a consistent Customer Experience (CX) on a modern Marketplace involves everything from searching to shipping.
Whether vendors compete for the "buy box" on a single product page or have discreet product pages with prominent branding, Broadleaf offers seamless shopping.
You only get one chance to make a good first impression.
Importing catalog data is the first step of what can be a long Marketplace process.
Broadleaf's vendor portal allows for corporate merchandising workflows on top of vendor catalogs, in order to validate, preview, and publish changes.
Marketplace success begins and sometimes ends, with catalog consistency.
Marketplace solutions typically require a single cart with multiple distributors, sometimes offering an array of fulfillment options.
Handling fulfillment at the individual vendor or overall order level is a base requirement, enhanced with Broadleaf's integrated microservice-based framework.
From direct ship to cross-dock and drop ship, your Marketplace should not leave you unfulfilled.
BROADLEAF IN USE
VENDOR VIABILITY VEHICLE
Finding the technological and logistical requirements to successfully build and manage a marketplace capable of scaling across geographies is an intricate challenge. Hundreds of sellers, customers, and products create a level of complexity many eCommerce solutions simply cannot handle.
DubaiStore, built on Broadleaf Commerce’s future fierce framework, empowers each one of the hundreds of vendors to competitively market products 24/7/365, without limitation as the marketplace continues to grow.
Marketplace Catalog Management
- Allow vendor catalog changes to be immediately visible to customers or set review and approval requirements with Broadleaf’s Workflow and Approval system.
- Select higher margin products using advanced Marketplace search capabilities to maximize ROI.
- Easily set up cross-vendor promotions and bundles. - Organize vendor products with a shared taxonomy for product categorization.
Marketplace Order Management
- Split customer orders automatically across vendors, only allowing vendors to see the relevant data relevant
- Enable marketplace customer service reps to have a full view into all of the orders passing through the system
- Integrate directly with your largest vendors while providing online tools and basic features for your hundreds or thousands of smaller vendors
- Expedite vendor on-boarding by auto-provisioning new vendors via the Broadleaf admin or REST APIs.
- Setup default pricing strategies by vendor, category, or product attribute or manage marketplace prices directly for each product.
- Centralize control and management, from importing products to completing the most complex custom integrations.