Broadleaf Commerce for Financial Services
Appreciate your company value...with interest.
Creating trust and relationships is the foundation of the finance industry. At Broadleaf Commerce, we understand the importance of providing a customer experience that inspires that trust.
Built on a microservice-based framework, Broadleaf guarantees control over performance, security, customization, and integrations to ensure your solution meets your business needs and maintains the trust of your clients.
FINANCE THE BROADLEAF WAY
Integrate & Innovate
Keep the Edge
Trusted by These Companies
Vital Security & Privacy
Providing a fully SOC2 and PCI compliant solution, Broadleaf’s product development lifecycle and corporate processes all embrace a culture of security.
Payment account information is referenced separately, allowing you to segregate confidential data onto a separate, secure database platform. API methods allow the inclusion of any PCI-compliant encryption scheme, and for those clients who leverage Broadleaf’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering, additional security monitoring and management is built-in.
Host Where You Want
Broadleaf offers a variety of hosting options, allowing your business to outsource or insource as much or as little of your Commerce platform as you see fit on an ongoing basis. Broadleaf hosting options include:
- Hosting Broadleaf on your own, with Broadleaf providing assistance if deploying to a popular cloud platform such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Leveraging Broadleaf for Application Management, where Broadleaf guarantees Application uptime, providing monitoring and management of your Broadleaf Application on top of your designated infrastructure
- Fully outsourcing to Broadleaf leveraging our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering in monitoring and managing the full Infrastructure and Application
Scalability is a Standard
It is in the nature of a business to strive for growth. Broadleaf Commerce was built to grow with you, creating a smooth pathway for scaling to new heights.
In a recent white paper, Broadleaf proved real business use cases across multiple scenarios, demonstrating:
- Thousands of transactions per second
- Tens of thousands of concurrent users
- Millions of products
- Billions of dollars worth of sales