Broadleaf Commerce for Non-Profit
Do good with great technology.
Doing good well is a tall order. Non-Profits and Education organizations alike face challenges such as consistent user experience, onboarding, and interface management.
Broadleaf provides access to source, making out-of-the-box framework functionality while implementing unique organizational feature customizations possible.
NON-PROFIT THE BROADLEAF WAY
Innovate and Integrate
Time to Value
BROADLEAF IN USE
UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN ONTARIO
It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.
Optimized for SEO
The Broadleaf Commerce framework provides a number of SEO related features including the following.
- SEO friendly URLs
- SiteMap generation
- Robots.txt maintenance
- URL Redirect maintenance
- SEO Meta-Data
Rich Content Management
Broadleaf Commerce provides a Content Management System with many out-of-the-box capabilities:
- End-user managed static pages
- Configure custom content types
- UI for managing static pages, structured content, and images, and other assets
- Targeting capability for structured content
Created to be customized or used right out of the box, Broadleaf provides deep functionality:
- Quality of Service monitoring for both custom and default modules
- Full target email open and link click tracking
- Multi-catalog management
- Approval flows
- Deployment to production