B2B eCommerce Solution
Outpace the Competition
B2B eCommerce Solution
Meeting customers where they are takes a commerce solution that embraces complexity.
Your B2B eCommerce Solution should equip a field sales agent's view of the customer, enhance account-based online ordering, and enable innovation to eclipse the competition.
Embracing complexity means not only handling organizational and system challenges but also proving value along the way. With Broadleaf, you can take an iterative approach, getting to market quicker, and providing a better time to value.
THE BROADLEAF DIFFERENCE
Ace Account Management
Navigating account hierarchies, purchase authority and approval processes provides the basis of a capable B2B eCommerce Solution.
Higher-level account management includes quote processes, customer requests without a SKU, and complicated pricing that ensures the best value across contracts, bundles, offers, promotions, and location-based scenarios.
Are you ready to deliver more than your accounts expect online?
Maintain a Progressive Pace
Establishing a competitive position means setting the pace.
Deploying a cookie-cutter commerce solution keeps up at best. With Broadleaf, your eCommerce solution is uniquely yours, ready to progressively perform beyond the bare minimum.
Because B2B eCommerce is not a destination, but an ongoing relationship.
Calm The Complexity of B2B
Handling B2B challenges can be simple, but not all complexities have to be simplified.
While many B2B solutions promise a fast time-to-market and out-of-box integrations, few are ready for true organizational and system complexity both now and in the future.
Modern solutions embrace the best fit for each situation.
BROADLEAF IN USE
Safety is Proactive
Safety is about anticipating what will happen next. Premier Safety is about providing safety and environmental solutions, and about providing them more.
Challenged by website performance, and catalog and order management issues and limitations, it was time to improve. Broadleaf Commerce was the answer. Today, Broadleaf works closely with Premier Safety to grow for what's next.
Powerful Ordering and Quote Process
- Negotiate complex orders with an automated 2-way quoting process.
- Speed ordering for clients with the ability to reorder from a list or previous order.
- Provide quick order entry for bulk ordering.
- Ability to set up account hierarchies.
- Enable accounts to self-serve to create users for their accounts with permissions to make or approve purchases with limits.
Account-Specific Catalogs and Pricing
- Powerful price controls can support formula based contract pricing for clients.
- Assign contract pricing and surface account-specific products.
- Provide accounts with specific catalog assortments.
Customization and System Integration
- Broadleaf is built for customization with over 1,000 customizable components.
- Provide suppliers with portals for inventory, catalog, and order management.
- Directly integrate with 1st party and 3rd party systems.
- Organize products into categories with dynamic search facets and boost results based on flexible relevancy rules.
- Create customer segments and deliver personalized experiences based on an unlimited number of stackable parameters including geography, site searches, order history, items in cart, loyalty status, order totals, dates, times, currency, and more.
- Define content zones and assign rules for rendering custom landing pages, offers, promotions, content items, media assets, ad spots, offers, associated products, in-cart messages, and more.