Stay Nimble. Save Time. Build Smart.
With Broadleaf, you can use what you want, or incrementally move your existing platform to a microservices architecture. You can deploy all at once or adopt services and sunset legacy systems in a way less disruptive to your business.
You can even build on a superior Java microservices framework without sacrificing time to market. Broadleaf microservices are made for quick delivery, iteratively replaced at your discretion.
THE BROADLEAF DIFFERENCE
Build with an Enterprise-Class Technology Stack
Compatible with a variety of cloud-based DevOps tools, Broadleaf Microservices are made to be a part of your cloud-native environment, with embedded services and integrations including:
- Core technologies of Java, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud
- Container technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Security through OAuth2
- Presentation technologies including Vue.js, React, and Angular
- Messaging technologies including SQS, Kafka, and Google Pub/Sub
- Persistence services and databases including Mongo, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Maria, and Oracle
- API endpoints
- Modern SDLC paradigms, including CICD
- Logging/event notification
- Ephemeral and stateless
Customize and Deploy Your Way
Deploy granularly or combined course-grained services with little effort. Leverage and customize part or all of Broadleaf’s Microservice stack.
- Work with independently scalable microservices
- Determine how you want to deploy - combining several microservices into a single container and database, broken out as independent microservices, or a mix based on your business and technical needs
- Leverage Broadleaf’s React-based administrative console to manage multiple microservices through a single user interface, even when separately deployed
Increase Development Velocity
Broadleaf Microservices provide a clear path to override any of our components, configuration, and/or security. Made for extensibility, Broadleaf Microservices iterate on best-of-breed technology to enable customizations at scale.
- Rich metadata, feeding dynamic admin discovery
- Development patterns foster quick iteration, testing, and delivery
- Incrementally adopt services and sunset portions of your legacy system
- Deliver value in quick cycles with lean, standalone teams