Note: Broadleaf Commerce currently offers integration with Sagepay through a commercial integration module. To obtain this third party integration or if you have any questions about this module, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How It Works
- On the final checkout page, the customer fills out their shipping address and billing address and hits submit. This information will be saved and a Sagepay crypt will be generated with the customer and order information.
- Broadleaf will then return a form with required fields populated for Sagepay.
- This page will automatically redirect the customer to Sagepay to complete the Credit Card information segment.
- After filling out the credit card information with Sagepay and hitting complete purchase, the customer's browser will then redirect to a Broadleaf URL with a crypt to complete checkout. The customer will be redirected to either a success or failure URL.
- Broadleaf will complete the checkout process.
- If successful, Broadleaf will return the confirmation page.
There are two ways to get started integrating this payment gateway into your eCommerce application.
Broadleaf offers a Sagepay Quick Start solution that allows developers to easily add Sagepay functionality
with little configuration. If you have a simple eCommerce store and want an easy way to start accepting payment, this is a good place to start.
On the other hand, if your application has a more complex payment workflow, you can customize your implementation using the [[Sagepay Advance Configuration]] guide.