Edit on December 3, 2014: These releases contain a critical bug. We recommend skipping these releases and go straight to 3.1.10-GA or 3.0.15-GA instead. Those 2 releases contain all of the fixes in 3.1.9-GA and 3.0.14-GA, along with the critical bug fix.
New Broadleaf CE releases for 3.1.9-GA and 3.0.14-GA have been published to Maven Central. We recommend updating to these latest patch releases immediately. Release notes for those respective releases:
Combined, this represents a total of ~80 bugfixes/enhancements! This release took longer than we had anticipated as we are hard at work perfecting the next major Broadleaf framework release coupled with new releases of our enterprise modules. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks!
Some of the more notable changes you will get by upgrading:
- Update to the latest Spring 3.2 patch release (from 3.2.10.RELEASE to 3.2.12.RELEASE)
- Update to the latest release of Redactor (for our WYSIWYG editor) and fix various bugs associated with it
- Fix a bug that if you deleted an Admin role from a user it deleted that role from all users
- Make our SupportLogger compatible with slf4j
- Allow the URLRewriteProcessor to rewrite CDN URLs for any local assets, not just admin-managed static assets
- Detect and fix cases where an order item promo code could stack multiple times
- Multiple order-level offers can cause a negative subtotal
- Allow our resource bundling to produce async scripts
- Support for List
fields in admin rule builders
- Validation for incorrect rule builder parsing in the admin
- Fix a regression bug with non-US locale/currency in the admin
- Allow the ResourceBundleProcessor to product 'async' scripts
- Return all subcategories from the REST API when querying for them
- Fix a bug in combinable offers that could result in a negative order total
Special thanks to the following community members involved in some way in these releases:
Thanks for all of your hard work!